Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jack's Rock Opera, fit for a Queen ...

Another great video captured on our little point & shoot camera. We'd been playing a lot of queen at the house, you could say we had been going through a Queen phase. Jack really took a liking to the classic Queen tunes. Once when Michelle was out, we even had a secret viewing of "Wayne's World", Michelle came home, and caught us red-handed:

Michelle: "No ... please tell me you're not letting the boys watch Wayne's World on a school night!"

.... awkward silence ...

Jack: "Esqueeze Me?"

Here is Jack, caught in the act, rocking out with much feeling, to his own little Bohemian Rhapsody.
Disclaimer: If Michelle was a president, she'd be Baberaham Lincoln.
Here is the official link on google video.

3 Comments:

Blogger johnferg99 said...

we gotta record the backing music to this!

1/18/2006  
Blogger billq said...

John - I think it's too dynamic. I don't think we could hang. Wait, maybe if we use some pads, or dampening devices, and possibly record in a very large room (or space). Hmmm, OK. Yes, lets.

1/18/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a cool video Y'all. Rock On, Sir Jack! I LOVE that feeling you had of being ALL the way into it! Yes!

I just got done rocking Canada last weekend. I had to sleep for 14 hours straight when I got home.

Word!

1/25/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home