Saturday, January 14, 2006

When I was 5 (Jack's Birthday)

Jack turned 5 on December 18th 2005. I remember turning 5. I remember being happy that everyone came to my party, then being happy when everyone left. Then walking - by myself - out side & up the street to steal this kid's tin cans. He hooked the cans to his feet when he walked, they would clank as they hugged his shoes. And thats all I wanted for my birthday. I wanted his cans (not my own set). So - I stole them, on my 5th birthday. Later - I buried them.
Seems like it's a popular age to sing about. Do you remember being 5? Leave a comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture. Seriously, your kids do rock. Afterall, they play good and all :) Hope you guys enjoy your life :D

5/22/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home