Thursday, January 12, 2006

Giant Toast Goes Live!!

Some times Wils will sneak off with our camera and make these little videos. They are 30 seconds max. It amazes me, lots of "cleverness" crammed into one of these. It's always a surprise when I notice the camera is "full" and discover videos from Wils. This is a milestone for us, because we've figured out how to embed videos that we uploaded to video.google.com I'm sure we'll be putting more videos soon. So, check back here often. Also - please leave us a comment - let us know what you think!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent movie! The camera work is very reminiscent of Spielberg's earlier works. Personally, I think the can gives a much underappreciated performance.

1/13/2006  
Blogger johnferg99 said...

i find the film to be a little stale.
get it, stale...bread?
its awesome.
the above said joke i mean.

keep it up,

john ferguson

1/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Man--I've been singing the Giant Toast jam to myself & others every couple days since Bill first emailed me the clip a few months ago. I've also played the video for quite a few people from my laptop. Now the whole world can see it--Yes! What a great tune! I swear it's a hit! Please, please make a full length song out of it. If you email me a rough mix, I'd be more than honored to invent some horn parts for it.

& then it'll be str8 to the toppermost of the poppermost.

Cheers from NYC---

JT

1/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vivienne and I got a kick out this. Just what exactly was Giant Toast covered in? Looking forward to more videos of other inanimate objects.

-- Joel & Vivienne

1/14/2006  
Blogger Mick Jeffries said...

Is that giant toast made out of orange rind or what?!?

1/17/2006  
Blogger Mick Jeffries said...

what do toast and orange rind have in common?

1/17/2006  
Blogger billq said...

Nice observation Mick ... er, I mean Mr. Toasty ... thanks for dropping by!

1/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, Dudes! (This is a test!)

3/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home