Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Red River Gorge - Cloud Splitter


jackAndWilsRRG
Originally uploaded by billquinn_ky.
This photo turned out nice. We're on "cloud splitter", in my opinion it's the best bang for the buck in the gorge. Short hike, a little steep at times, with a rock climb and 360 view. It's not on most maps, and not an official trail. Michelle and I stumbled on this - one day while looking for another land mark. My life's story - it's amazing what you find when you're looking for something else :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I recall it, I used to love going to Cloud Splitter. Now I can't really remember how to get there--hmm. I could lead you straight to Indian Staircase though.

Peace out---

JT

1/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful shot and the Cloud splitter sentiments are right on the money...pop pop

1/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home